If you long to do something exciting but your budget is tight, you still have many things to enjoy for free. You do not need to spend cash on these activities, but only to have a good mood and desire. Therefore, you will be able to have a great time without harming your bank account.
- Try attending free concerts or going to karaoke night. It will bring you pleasure at no cost. Listening to radio or talking to your friend on the phone will bring you joy.
- Go hiking, walk your dog, go swimming, playing tennis, go geocasting, use a “free week” at a local gym or go on a photo tour. These ones are good options for the active rest.
- Go to the park and read your favorite book there. Have a walk and enjoy the nature.
- Once you have a chance, stroll down the streets of your town. It will cost you nothing, but you will be surprised to see the old places from a new perspective.
- Have a run or go surfing, play baseball (maybe football), go rafting or play sloshball, skateboard and sail with friends. You may also play Frisbee, and go rock climbing. These active rest options will help to restore your inner powers and calm you down.
- Do some yoga outdoors or attend a free yoga class. It helps to get your thoughts into order and makes your body fit.
If your choice falls on a calm rest, you still have some options to choose from.
- Attend a library to take a good book, visit a religious service, meditate, try amateur astronomy, go to an observatory, chat with your bilingual friend or write a poem.
- Visit a free local concert, art galleries or classes devoted to art if you love something like that.
- For those people who like not only resting but also bringing benefits to the society, volunteering or helping disabled and elderly people may be a good option.
- If you love nature, you may spend some time sunbathing, having a picnic, watching a sunrise, daydreaming, having bonfire, riding, visiting a farm or even climbing a tree. It does not cost anything but is extremely exciting. Moreover, you may organize a mini camp for friends or take a full moon walk. Meanwhile, you may make some bouquets from wild flowers.
- If you are looking for a counterpart, you may go on a blind date or have a coffee date. This small adventure will definitely refresh your emotions.
There are many other good options of fun rest that cost nothing. You don’t have to be a millionaire to have a really good time. Just keep in mind these ideas and enjoy your days off.