It takes a lot of skills and knowledge to build a successful career and find a decent job after your graduate. Needless to say, there are a lot of obstacles:
- companies expect to hire only 2.1% of graduates
- 66% recruiters state that graduates aren’t prepared for the real work
- 284,000 students who just graduated received minimum wage jobs in 2012
Nevertheless, very often, big opportunities are hidden under the disguise of a difficult situation.
How to Find a Marketing Job
- Become a lifelong learner. Think about you career as about the series of valuable experiences. It doesn’t matter whether you will work for two employers or for dozens of them, the main thing is to become a lifelong learner, and be flexible about what the world is offering you. Your experiences give you a new view of life, expand you horizons and make you an interesting person.
- Don’t do anything you’re not passionate about. All successful people have one thing in common: they have reached success because they were passionate about what they were doing. If you need a job just to pay your bills, you won’t last long there. Life is too short to choose a career path that you don’t like.
- Try to make a big impact right away. Because when you make an impact, you get more attention, and when you get more attention, you have more chances to succeed. Starting from the first day, give all of yourself to your job in order to master the necessary skills and get involved in bigger projects. This is how you improve your title, payments and self-esteem.
- Take risks early and often. However silly it may sound, but not taking risk is kind of risky. If we just keep doing what we did yesterday, we won’t get far ahead. On the other hand, when you take risk, you show your rigor and ability to make things happen.
- Spend more time with people. When we look at our iPads and iPhones instead of looking at people’s faces, we miss opportunities. Great things happen to those who are willing to communicate, so leave your gadgets aside and start talking to people.
- Build case studies. How to build a successful career? Build case studies and show them in your resume. Nowadays students’ resumes don’t make recruiters excited and you can standout by showing the exact positive impact in numbers that your actions did to the company. Like decreasing costs, increasing revenue or improving reputation. This will justify your demands.
- Choose mentors who live the lifestyle that you admire. Although having a mentor is important for making good career choices, most students don’t think about it at all. Choose the mentor who has a sincere desire to help you succeed. The best candidate for being your mentor is someone in your industry and someone who lives a lifestyle that you want to live.
First-Class Online Research Paper Writing Service
- Your research paper is written by a PhD professor
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!