Our clear and ambitious goal is to provide the best custom writing service. We offer superior academic papers of different types, i.e. essays, research proposals, dissertations, theses, business reports, etc. Whatever you academic level is (High School, College, University, MA, PhD), we will help you complete your assignments.
If you want to buy a paper from us, place an order on our website. If you desire to find out what price you will need to pay for your assignment before ordering it, you can request our customer support team to give you a price quote. State the deadline, type of your order, and other details, and our support team will calculate the price you will need to pay. Note that you can always turn to our support team for assistance if any difficulties in placing orders arise.
Significance of Communication
If you have any questions concerning our services, contact our support agents ta any time suitable for you, as they work 24/7. You can call our support team, send them an email, or reach them via our live chat.
Deadlines and Delivery
The time frames for completing assignments vary from 3 hours to 2 months. All assignments are done according to the deadline indicated in the order form. However, if you want your writing project to be delivered earlier, its price will be recalculated and you will be asked to place an additional order.
Take the following steps to order papers from us:
- Fill in the order. Provide detailed instructions about your assignment. Set the deadline, choose a correct academic level, state the word count, topic, etc. Please keep in mind that it is important to lay down all requirements during the ordering process. Extra guidelines for the orders that are in progress cannot be provided after 10-15% of the deadline expires.
- Proceed with the payment. Once payment verification is received, the writer will begin working on your assignment straight away.
- Communicate with the assigned expert. You can communicate with your writer during the writing process and ask questions about your order.
Download your paper. As soon as the deadline expires, you will be able to download your completed assignment from your personal profile. As an option, you can request us to send your order to your email address. Note that at your request, we can send you a free plagiarism report alongside your paper so that you can see it is authentic.
Submitting a Refund Application
If an application is received within 14 days of the deadline expiration date, we will consider granting a full or partial refund. Where applications are plagiarism-related, no time restrictions apply. Writology Limited will request, however, that the applicant provides a credible report to show our writer is to blame.
Please Note: We consider plagiarism reports from some systems to be reliable (i.e. those from Turnitin.com and sister websites iThenticate, WriteCheck, etc.) but we do not consider those from SafeAssign.com to be entirely trustworthy. Likewise, notes written by hand are not deemed reliable evidence of plagiarism.
- Customers sometimes ask Writology Limited to continue projects they started. However, because we only run originality tests on the parts completed by our own writing staff, Writology Limited cannot be deemed responsible for plagiarism in part(s) completed by the customer.
- In situations of customer dissatisfaction, we thoroughly investigate and report to the customer in a 3 to 4-day period. Full or part refunds are issued against valid complaints.
- Provided we are contacted within two days of a deadline’s expiration date, revisions will be provided at no added cost to the customer. Once this period passes, a new order will be needed. If our writer amends a paper without accepting extra compensation, the customer will no longer be eligible for a refund.
- Assignments that are 20 pages in length or longer will be revised free-of-charge for up to one month following deadline expiration.
- If the original specification for an order changes, we will be unable to offer free revisions. Furthermore, Writology Limited may require a ‘writer’s compensation’ order if essential resources/materials are late being provided.
- It will be necessary for you to decide a revised deadline when applying for a free revision. Some forms of revision may take a day to complete, with a great deal dependent on how easy or difficult it is to reassign the task and/or how complex the modifications are. However, you may be assured our writers will endeavor to complete your revisions within the time allowed.
- There are times when our staff will need to contact you, which means they will post a message to your account area or send an email. Therefore, we advise customers to check their messages and respond promptly. While some customers neglect to include all necessary materials at the time of ordering, it is the buyer’s responsibility to provide all crucial information, either with the original order or at a later time if our staff requests clarification.
- For your convenience, we have added a new option called “Extended Revision.” If you opt for this feature, revision period will be extended to 14 days instead of usual 48 hours. This option costs only 30% of the price of your paper. However, this amount will not be refunded if the customer chooses not to use review service at all. Please keep in mind, that in case the review is needed, you cannot change initial order instructions in any way.
A Full Refund
- We will consider returning your money in full if an error occurs in an order, e.g., if we receive the same order twice from you or we mistakenly charge you for the same order twice.
- You will be refunded in full if our administrators do not find a writer.
- If the order price is refunded in full, you should not use any order-related resources previously provided.
A Partial Refund
- A recalculated refund amount will be considered if the length of paper you select is not the length you require.
- A recalculated refund amount will be considered if the educational/writing level you select is not the one you require.
- A recalculated refund amount will be considered if discrepancies are found in your order.
- Cancellation of an order once it is assigned to one of our writers:
Passed deadline (approximately)
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
Note: It will not be possible to facilitate a cancellation once a writer is assigned and an order has 30% still remaining. This same rule applies where a project is completed and/or placed in the upload area.
Note: All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In a bid to avoid Internet fraud, our Financial Department may ask for order verification. Once the required clarification is received, the deadline will begin. If you are late providing verification and your deadline is subsequently late starting, you can request that we extend your deadline or you can place a new (compensation) order if you want your paper quickly.
Word Count Issues
- We work out the length of an order by the amount of words required and on the assumption that each page contains 300 words. Because they contain a lot of numerical data, technical assignments are not calculated in this way. Rather, price is based on difficulty level.
- Speaker notes for PowerPoint presentations. Where a customer requires speech notes, our writers will provide up to 150 words for each .ppt slide.
- The price of online (web-based) tests is worked out separately. The method of calculation is five questions (multi-choice questions included) to each page and the overall number of test questions. Therefore, you should place a three-page order if your test has fifteen questions.
- The price will be adjusted appropriately if you require early completion/delivery. This price modification will necessitate a new order. If a writer from our team agrees to complete a paper early without accepting extra compensation, the customer will no longer be eligible for a refund
- If we do not succeed in delivering an order within the agreed timeframe and without agreeing a new deadline with you, you will be granted a part refund at minimum.
- We appreciate customers choosing the correct assignment type when placing an order, e.g., “Term Paper,” “Report,” etc.
- Customers sometimes ask us to rewrite a paper they provide, which means rewording or paraphrasing it. It is only if you need fresh research, sources, text or any element that resembles new content that we will ask for an additional order.
- From time to time we may try to communicate with you so please watch out for our messages. On-time response is important, especially if we are awaiting feedback or approval from your side.